Help us bring beauty to the world
We believe looking our best helps us feel our best. We open our doors each morning to help our patients feel confident, inspired and happier – ready to take on the world. We also greet our team members with the same dedication to well being. We are dedicated to fostering a warm, happy work environment where everyday, we create something extraordinary.
Receptionist & Skincare Advisor, Richmond Location (Part-time or Full-time)
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Effectively answer patient inquiries in person, over the phone and via emails
- Provide excellent customer service
- Book and schedule appointments
- Greet patients and direct them to treatment providers and service areas
- Recommend and sell skincare products
- Assist with patient inquiries/concerns
- Ability to multitask, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player with strong work ethic
- A passion for skincare and aesthetics field
- 2 years experience as a Receptionist, in Sales, or Customer Service is preferred
- Language requirements: Fluent in English; Competency in Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese) is preferred
Availability to work in the evenings and on the weekend is required.