Vancouver | We offer 10 complimentary parking stalls, clearly labelled in the underground parkade accessible immediately behind our building off W. 11th Ave. To access the parkade, refer to the code on the Project Skin MD® sign located near the parkade entrance. You will be invited to take our private elevator to the second floor where our patient care administrator will complete your check-in. Do not forget to register your vehicle at that time.
Take note of the parkade’s 6” height restriction. Ample parking is also available immediately behind and around our Vancouver, BC cosmetic and laser centre.
Richmond | We are located in CF Richmond Centre mall, across from White Spot using the No.3 road entrance. There is ample parking provided by the mall.
If it is your first time visiting us, please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to fill out intake forms and treatment consent forms.
Bring with you any pertinent medical history information and ensure we have your up-to-date address, email and contact information.
Late arrivals, cancellations and missed appointments
To ensure optimal care and treatment experience, our care providers reserve the right to reschedule late arrivals of more than 15 minutes. Project Skin MD® may retain treatment deposits failing a timely arrival. Project Skin MD® requires two business days cancellation notice to return a deposit.
Appointment confirmations will be made two business days prior to your scheduled appointment. Treatment deposits are non-refundable if patients fail to appear. A “no-show” fee will apply if you fail to appear to your confirmed appointment time.
Payments and returns
Product and treatment costs are disclosed at the time of consultation and will be clarified prior to treatment. The balance owing for products and services will be due at the time of treatment.
We accept cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
We are committed to ensuring skin care satisfaction. Exchanges must be made in person at Project Skin MD® within 2 weeks of purchase. Unopened products returned within that period and with proof of purchase may be returned.
If you are experiencing a skin reaction suspected to be from the use of a new products, please stop use immediately and contact us for assistance.
First time patients are required to pay a $200 deposit to book their first BOTOX Cosmetic service and $500 for dermal fillers.
Given the significant time allocated to these treatments, we require a 50% deposit to schedule a Thermage, Ulthera, Fraxel or CoolSculpting procedure.
Deposits will be applied in full to the balance of your bill, are refundable with a minimum of two business days’ cancellation notice and may be retained, as disclosed, failing to meet the above requirements.
Project Skin MD® is an organization dedicated to the development of emerging technologies. Our innovative clinical research team participates in ongoing investigations as a contribution to the evolution of sound skin practices and treatments. We research, you benefit.
If you would like to be considered as a candidate for future clinical studies, please contact us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Project Skin uses Google Analytics to understand our visitors and how they interact with our website. To understand how Google collects and processes data, please visit policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.