We’re spreading our wings.
We are thrilled to announce the opening of SkinCeuticals by Project Skin—the first SkinCeuticals boutique of its kind in North America—in CF Richmond Centre Mall, BC.
We’re sure you’ve got some questions about the new space (when? why? who? what?), so let’s jump in!
The space will be open to the public on February 17th, 2017.
In opening Project Skin MD we’ve had a huge opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives. It’s been an incredible experience to grow (and age gracefully) together, into a clinic that is recognized worldwide for it’s space and services. We know we are offering something special…and one space is not enough. Since we believe in dreaming big, it’s time to grow! We are humbled by the opportunity to expand and to be able to share what we do with more of you.
We are welcoming new members to our PS Family! So far, our store manager and main skincare advisor are fully bilingual in English and Mandarin, and most offers will also be displayed in both languages in the store.
Our new space will include some of your favourites:
- Two full treatment rooms like in the Glow Room – for full and express peels, dermaplaning, MAX+ LED light therapy and advanced professional skincare.
- Two seats at the “mixology bar” for express peels.
- A consultation area with a SkinCeuticals Skinscope.
- A makeup touch-up area with our top-of-the-line mineral makeup.
- A retail space with SkinCeuticals products, “mini must-haves” (power duos in travel sizes) and other lines your skin will love.
- Express peels will be available for walk-ins and can be booked online!
We can’t wait to share more of this next chapter in aging gracefully together with you. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for the latest news and updates.
See you in Richmond!